Pages

Friday 3 June 2016

Description about my Mum....

For as long as I could remember, you would always provided stability within our family. Full of laughter, full of tears and full of love. You have been a caring person, cause you puts others before yourself. No one else ever know the strength of my love for you. I may not be perfect with things that I’ve done. But this is my way to say I love you mum.


The love I have for you mum is deeper than the deepest sea. Throughout my whole life you have support my sister and I with love and care.You have loved me from the beginning & will to the end. In my heart are many memories of the loving things you’ve done with me.


As long I could remember you always been by my side since day one, & you were always there for me. You always been my hero, & forever in my heart. You tell me you love me, for no reason Which is always nice Mum , I do love you Mum, I do care especially knowing you’ll always be there.You are the world to me, I am lucky to have you in my life. 



3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi Anau,
I really like the way you write a description about your mum.Your mum would of loved it if she had saw it.I really like your work Anau.Great Job on that Writing about your mum.
Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Hi anau,
I really like the words you used in your blog post keep it up and god bless you and your mum up in hevan

Post a Comment